PRE-ORDER: THE SANTORINI BAG
This basket was carefully handwoven by an artisan in Bali, Indonesia, using locally sourced, renewable resources. It takes 6 weeks to weave, dry, and finish.
- Body: Ata grass
- Interior: Organic 100% cotton lining in black
- Large woven handles for easy carry
- Drawstring top-close
- Length = 13 in
- Width = 4 in
- Height = 14 inches (body = 9 in; handle = 5 in)
Our next batch is currently being crafted by our artisan co-op partners. If you would like to reserve a bag, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-orders will ship on Thursday, August 18.
It’s our goal to make sure you’re completely happy with your order. If your order isn’t just the way you like it, we’ll make things right.
If you are not 100% happy, you can:
- Exchange your item for a new size/style
- Return for store credit
- Return for a full product refund
So long as:
- The return for a full product refund is requested by clicking here within 21 days of the date your order was shipped and is also delivered to our returns warehouse within 21 days of the date you received your package. Any returns received back to our warehouse, later than 21 days after the date you received your package, will only be eligible for store credit or an exchange.
- The exchange or return for store credit is requested by clicking here within 21 days of the date your order was shipped and is also delivered to our returns warehouse within 21 days of the date you received your package.
- Items are unworn and are returned to us in the state you received them
Beautiful bay and very well made . I love it!!
I love my bag!! I receive a lot of compliments. And, one woman described my bag as “chic”, so I stuck with that description!
This is the perfect bag! Excellent quality. Arrived quickly and was well packaged.
I love it. It is well made and very stylish.
Love this bag! The weaving is nice and tight. The design is classic and the size is perfect!!