The Seychelles Bag
This spacious basket bag was expertly handwoven by an artisan in Bali, Indonesia, using locally sourced, renewable resources. It takes 6 weeks to weave, dry, and finish.
- Body: Ata grass
- Interior: Organic 100% cotton
- Large ata grass handles for easy carry
- Drawstring top-close
Length = 12" inches
Width = 5 1/4" inches
Height = 11" inches
- Handle = 4" inches diameter
It’s our goal to make sure you’re completely happy with your order. If your order isn’t just the way you like it, we’ll make things right.
If you are not 100% happy, you can:
- Exchange your item for a new size/style
- Return for store credit
- Return for a full product refund
So long as:
- The return for a full product refund is requested by clicking here within 21 days of the date your order was shipped and is also delivered to our returns warehouse within 21 days of the date you received your package. Any returns received back to our warehouse, later than 21 days after the date you received your package, will only be eligible for store credit or an exchange.
- The exchange or return for store credit is requested by clicking here within 21 days of the date your order was shipped and is also delivered to our returns warehouse within 21 days of the date you received your package.
- Items are unworn and are returned to us in the state you received them
YOUR MOST LOVED
Complete THE Look
This bag is so fabulous!! Absolutely love.
Perfect little bag!!
Love this bag! Bought it for vacation to the Bahamas. Perfect size to take out to dinner or hang by the pool and fit everything you need. Would definitely recommend!
Such a classy bag!
I had to have this bag. Obsessed with the bamboo handles and the colorful interior with the drawstring closure to prevent anyone from seeing/trying to reach inside. The quality of this bag is amazing and I can tell it is something that will be in my closet for years to come!