Pre-Order: THE POSITANO BOX BAG
This basket bag was handwoven by a weaving artisan co-op in Bali, Indonesia, using locally sourced, renewable resources. This bag takes six weeks to weave, dry, and finish.
- Handles: Organic ata grass
- Body: Organic ata grass
- Lining: Organic 100% cotton canvas / Cream
5.9 “ L x 2.3 “ W x 8.3 “ H / 15 cm L x 6 cm W x 21 cm H
The next batch of Positano Box Bags are currently being crafted by our artisan co-op partners in Bali, Indonesia. Email email@example.com to pre-order.
Pre-orders will be fulfilled on August 16.
It’s our goal to make sure you’re completely happy with your order. If your order isn’t just the way you like it, we’ll make things right.
If you are not 100% happy, you can:
- Exchange your item for a new size/style
- Return for store credit
- Return for a full product refund
So long as:
- The return for a full product refund is requested by clicking here within 21 days of the date your order was shipped and is also delivered to our returns warehouse within 21 days of the date you received your package. Any returns received back to our warehouse, later than 21 days after the date you received your package, will only be eligible for store credit or an exchange.
- The exchange or return for store credit is requested by clicking here within 21 days of the date your order was shipped and is also delivered to our returns warehouse within 21 days of the date you received your package.
- Items are unworn and are returned to us in the state you received them