The Seychelles Bag (SECONDS)
This basket bag was expertly handwoven by an artisan in Bali, Indonesia, using locally sourced, renewable resources. It takes 6 weeks to weave, dry, and finish.
- Body: Ata grass
- Interior: Organic 100% cotton in traditional batik
- Large bamboo handles for easy carry
- Drawstring top-close
Length = 12" inches
Width = 5 1/4" inches
Height = 11" inches
- Handle = 3.93" inches / 10 cm diameter
In our push for sustainable practices, we have a very small batch of bags that are beautiful and functional but didn't pass our quality check due to slight production imperfections. We want to give them a second chance at finding a forever home.
This small batch of Seychelles bags was crafted with 10 cm bamboo handles due to supply chain delay. Our design usually uses 12 cm handles. Since the handles are slightly smaller than our design, we feel it is fair to move them to Seconds. The smaller handles will still wear well on your arm but may not go up as high. Images shown are the Seychelles with the 10 cm handles.
It’s our goal to make sure you’re completely happy with your order. If your order isn’t just the way you like it, we’ll make things right.
If you are not 100% happy, you can:
- Exchange your item for a new size/style
- Return for store credit
- Return for a full product refund
So long as:
- The return for a full product refund is requested by clicking here within 21 days of the date your order was shipped and is also delivered to our returns warehouse within 21 days of the date you received your package. Any returns received back to our warehouse, later than 21 days after the date you received your package, will only be eligible for store credit or an exchange.
- The exchange or return for store credit is requested by clicking here within 21 days of the date your order was shipped and is also delivered to our returns warehouse within 21 days of the date you received your package.
- Items are unworn and are returned to us in the state you received them
Really enjoy my new bag! A little smaller than expected but I love it regardless.