THE MONACO BAG (Seconds)
Free Domestic Shipping & Returns.
This basket was handwoven by an artisan in Bali, Indonesia, using locally sourced, renewable resources. Each piece is hand finished with carefully chosen, sustainable materials.
This basket took a master craftswoman 6 weeks to weave, dry, and finish.
9.5 in x 12 in x 3 in
Leather: Black (removable strap)
Basket: Organic Ata Grass / Black
Lining: Organic Batik Canvas
In our push for sustainable practices, we have a very small batch of bags that are beautiful and functional but didn't pass our quality check due to slight production imperfections. We want to give them a second chance at finding a forever home.
We have one Monaco bag in Seconds because there is slight uneven coloring on one spot of the black exterior. This spot is not noticeable unless you are studying the bag up close and it is still fully functional and beautiful.
It’s our goal to make sure you’re completely happy with your order. If your order isn’t just the way you like it, we’ll make things right.
If you are not 100% happy, you can:
- Exchange your item for a new size/style
- Return for store credit
- Return for a full product refund
So long as:
- The return for a full product refund is requested by clicking here within 21 days of the date your order was shipped and is also delivered to our returns warehouse within 21 days of the date you received your package. Any returns received back to our warehouse, later than 21 days after the date you received your package, will only be eligible for store credit or an exchange.
- The exchange or return for store credit is requested by clicking here within 21 days of the date your order was shipped and is also delivered to our returns warehouse within 21 days of the date you received your package.
- Items are unworn and are returned to us in the state you received them
YOUR MOST LOVED
Complete THE Look
Beautiful and unique piece that will never go out of style. Very happy with all 3 of the purses I received. Thanks!