'Lovina' Ata Round Bag - Black
Named after Lovina Beach, Bali. This Bali beach with black sand from the cooled lava of nearby Mt. Agung is low key in all the right ways -- small waves, small crowds, small towns and is surrounded by seven fishing villages.
- Handmade in Bali by a local artisan family
- Lined with beautiful traditional Batik fabric
- Leather closure with snap
- Materials: Ata Grass, Coconut, Batik, Palm Leaf, Leather
- Strap length: 22 inches / 55 cm
- Body Size: 7.63" x 2.75" x 7.63"
- Interior: fits your essentials! Phone, keys, makeup, and sunglasses.
- Includes dust bag
A true treasure! No two woven designs or batik prints will be exactly alike giving you a lasting one-of-a-kind product to treasure for years to come.
Available in other colors.