THE GILI ATA
Gili means small island and we named this bag after our favorite paradise trio - Gili Trawangan, Gili Air, and Gili Meno. No cars allowed; only bikes and horse-drawn carts. Spend the day at the white sand beach, frolick in the unbelievable clear turquoise waters, and watch the breathtaking Indonesian sunset while sipping a tropical beverage. See you there!
- Handmade in Bali by a local artisan family
- Lined with colorful batik fabric
- Leather closure with snap
- Materials: Rattan, Cotton, Plastic, Palm Leaf, Leather
- Strap length: 22 inches / 55 cm
- Body Size: 7.63" x 2.75" x 7.63"
- Interior: fits your essentials! Phone, keys, makeup, and sunglasses.
- Includes dust bag
A true treasure! No two woven designs or batik prints will be exactly alike giving you a lasting one-of-a-kind product to treasure for years to come.
Available in other colors.
I adore this bag! It is high quality and perfect for everyday use--matches with everything and whenever I open it, I'm delighted with the colorful fabric inside. I gave this bag as a gift to my sister and another friend. They love it and my friend shared that they receive more compliments on this bag than any other! You can't go wrong with the Gili Ata bag for yourself or others!
I love my Gili Ata bag! I have it in white and I love the interior fabric lining. It’s super versatile style-wise, and durable. I’ve received many compliments when carrying the purse. Would highly recommend!