'Flores' Crossbody Bag - Natural or Black
Once hidden in the shadows of its famous neighbor Bali, Flores is on the map as the 'next big thing.' Soaring volcanoes hold a fuming watch over charming seaside towns, ancient tribes keep their traditions in deep rainforest valleys, and beaches of black, pink and white sands lie waiting for the wanderers. Full of energy, charisma and plenty of shimmering sunlight, Indonesia’s “flower island” will leave you with memories you’ll carry for a lifetime.
- Handmade in East Bali by a local artisan family
- Lined with beautiful traditional Batik fabric
- Leather closure with snap
- Materials: Ata Grass, Coconut, Batik, Palm Leaf, Leather
- Strap length hanging: 22" // 55 cm
- Body Size : 8" x 3" x 5" // 20.3 cm x 7.6 cm x 12,7 cm
- Interior: fits your essentials -- phone, keys, and wallet.
- Includes dust bag
A true treasure! No two woven designs or batik prints will be exactly alike giving you a lasting one-of-a-kind product to treasure for years to come.