THE SAYAN ATA
This is the classic Ata Bag. It is timeless, stylish and endlessly versatile. It's the perfect bag to go from a day at the beach to a night on the town.
Set amidst lush tropical valleys by Ayung River, Sayan is a jungle village a few kilometers west of Bali's infamous Ubud. Traverse the rice terraces for a beautiful sunrise, lounge in a quaint cafe and snack on the most delicious raw cacao treats, and get lost in the artist colonies admiring the incredible craftsmanship of the Balinese.
- Handmade in Bali by local artisan women
- Lined with beautiful traditional Batik fabric
- Leather closure with snap
- Materials: Ata Grass, Coconut, Batik, Palm Leaf, Leather
- Strap length: 22 inches / 55 cm
- Body Size: 7.63" x 2.75" x 7.63"
- Interior: fits your essentials! Phone, keys, makeup, and sunglasses.
A true treasure! No two designs will be exactly alike giving you a lasting one-of-a-kind product to treasure for years to come.
Available in other colors.